Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, Its cold outside!

We are cold! I am sure you are experiencing this as well. I had this great idea last night that I would bundle Garrett up and see what he thought about the elements! We as you can see, he didn't like the snow and the cold! Maybe there will be a snowman or two in his future but it was not happening on this night!








Happy 30th Birthday, daddy! My nieces bought those
candles and insisted I use them for his cake!

Busy buddy



"I wasn't trying to get into the fireplace, mommy
I promise" , hence the babygate on the front.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

We should get Garrett and Veronica together...she doesn't like it either. A girl after my own heart.

Jennifer said...

He is too cute! I am so glad that you found us! We have grown, actually multiplied. Our youngest is going to be 8 months soon!! They grow up to fast!