Friday, September 25, 2009

5 years ago....

I cannot believe we have been married five years already! I feel that many days go by in the hurry of life and I do not get to express my appreciation for you. I want to thank you for being such a good friend and partner. There is no one else I would rather go through marriage, parenthood and life with. Thank you for working so hard to be good dad and husband. Most of all, I want to thank you for being a Godly example to Garrett. He is constantly watching you and you are so careful in your actions and words everyday. Thank you for being a Godly leader in our marriage as well, for encouraging church on a weekly basis to filing our home with great Christian music. I know that having two working parents in our home is tough but you are so great at making this a “team” effort everyday. Thanks for making me laugh and being silly with Garrett, it has taught me not to take life so seriously. You are the only person I know who can make up a song about everything from eating broccoli to taking a shower! I am looking forward to the future and glad you will be holding my hand.
I love you.


Our honeymoon in Maui


The day we found out we were having Garrett!


First family photo!

3 comments:

The Sabelhaus Boys said...

Congrats guys! We loved being a part of your day then and we love being a part of your lives now!

Laura and Jeremy said...

Congrats! Beautiful day, beautiful couple! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

That is soo sweet! Happy Anniversary!
The Watne's