Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dancing feet and smiles so sweet!

It has been quite a while since I have posted video of Garrett. The main reason for this delay is my toddler's relentless need to stop and look at the camera every time it's pulled to capture a "timeless moment". Finally, we've figured a way to curb his curiosity, by using our iPod, which is taking him longer to catch on. Here are two videos from Christmas of Garrett dancing to the "Hot Dog" song from Mickey Mouse, his favorite show. He can recite Mickey's intro every time and he loves to dance to the finale song "Hot Dog". Now you can see proof of his terrible haircut that I have told so many people about. An event that Brandon and I are still scarred from. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Laura and Jeremy said...

Ha! Looks like they need to do some "Hot Dog" dancing together! Can't wait until Feb. either! I need it!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I remember Luke dancing to this just a yr ago....precious!
jen and the gang!