Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here!

Garrett is now six months old! He went to Dr Kristen on Friday and weighs 17lbs 14oz and is 27 1/4 inches. After a sick beginning to daycare in August, he went the whole month of September healthy! Garrett is really moving or should I say rolling and scooting to get whevever he wants to go! He is very verbal now saying things such as "bababa". We have been spending a lot of time outdoors because this is my favorite time of year. I cannot take enough walks. Garrett really enjoys sitting in his stroller pretending he is driving and loves to look at all the kids playing and the silly Halloween decor. This weekend we were able to enjoy some time with family. Below are some pictures taken of my family in the park. The proceeds went to the photographer and his wife who just adopted two children in Haiti. It was nice to see my sister who is 5 months pregnant with baby number four, she looks great. We find out the sex in one week, yeah! We were also able to enjoy a homemade german diner with Grandma Kline. Enjoy the season, I know we are!









2 comments:

Laura and Jeremy said...

Oh my goodness! What fabulous pictures! The kiddos are sooo big! I can't get over how old Noah looks...well all of them really. Keri doesn't even look pregnant! Can't wait to spend some time with you guys in a few weeks!

Jennifer, Jeremy, Drew, & Luke said...

You have a beautiful family!!! Great pictures and they will be treasurable forever! Garrett is a doll!