Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Fall"ing for Garrett

We wanted to share Garrett's six month pictures with you! My friend Amanda from work took these pictures(she also took his 3 month pics) I have been dreaming about pictures of Garrett in the leaves since he was still in my belly. This is my favorite time of year as you may guessed by now. Since I have the opportunity I will fill you in on some changes in the Kline household. I am told Garrett will soon be mobile. He is currently on all fours rocking back and forth, very eager to get going! He is more verbal and all smiles than ever. Brandon and I both agreee this is a great age. He also loves walking (with our support of course), if he had his way we would be doing this all day long. In more news, as of December I will be taking a new job. I have wanted to make this change since my pregnancy and God has now answered that prayer. I will be working Internal Medicine for a great man, Dr James Pike. I will be working four days a week(yeah Mondays will be Mommy and Garrett Day!) with hopes of maybe moving to three days a week in the future. Wish me luck! We are also blessed to find out that Garrett will be having a new "boy" cousin in Feburary and a new "boy" friend with the Sablehaus'. Yeah for boys! I think this means we will be very busy, boys are busy! Cannot wait to post Halloween!











8 comments:

mamalouise said...

These pictures are AMAZING! It was good to see you on Saturday and meet Garrett for the first time!

Laura and Jeremy said...

These are awesome!!! It was so great to spend time with all three of you. I miss Garrett's peach fuzz already! And do I have a funny picture to email you? It's great!

Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

I always have so much fun with you guys. Cant wait to do his Christmas picture then his big 'first' birthday!!! :D

Love you guys!

Sheri said...

How can you not smile looking at those pictures? I love them!

Anonymous said...

Amanda did another amazing job! Course, she does have great subject matter!! But, what an eye! Happy Halloween and our love to you all!
Mom Kline

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Maybe I'll have to give your friend a call after baby #2 is born to redo the family picture!
Tara

Anonymous said...

These are amazing and love them! Garrett is a doll. You sure do have a good looking guy! Good to see you all on Halloween. HOpe to see you soon. Good luck on the new job. YOu deserve it!!! Our babies change everything!!!

Aimee said...

I love the pictures Brooke--you have a beautiful family!