Monday, December 29, 2008

HoHoHo!

Well Garrett's first Christmas was a hit! We went down to Evansville on Wednesday (a day later thanks to the ice storm!). We went to church on Christmas Eve with Meme and Pape. Christmas Day was spent with my cousins Noah, Claire and Anna Grace. Santa was very good to all of us! My favorite thing to open was the big box my wagon came in! Then, Brandon's family came into town and we had Christmas at Grandma Kline's house. Garrett was spoiled rotten with many wonderful gifts like a ball popper, music table, blocks, videos and more bath toys! We have been very blessed this year and are looking foward to a New Year !


Christmas morning

Christmas Eve

Looking at presents with Meme

Yeah! A wagon!

Noah, Claire, Anna Grace Christmas morning

Here I go!

My first ride in my wagon!

Christmas at Grandma's

Opening presents with Jolynn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Brooke. I wanted to wish you family Happy Holidays. It looks as like you had a great Christmas! I hope I can see you soon. I think I may have forgot your X-mas card this year. I am so soory. Please take my apologies from the baby making me so sick. I will be better here soon!! I am off all week if you want to call. Dr. S is on vacation. whahoo. Garrett is a doll. I can't wait to see him again. You all look so happy!!!
jen, jeremy, drew, luke, and baby girl