Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Baby

I wanted to put Amanda's new pictures of Garrett up. As usual, she did such a great job capturing the wonder of an eight month old. Our family has really enjoyed the season so far despite the routine of me starting a new job. I have really paused lately to enjoy the incredible joy and peace Christmas brings to us. Even though I believe there is so much hurt and struggle in our world today with the market and war, I cannot help but feel a sense that our Lord has it all wrapped up in His very large hand and is taking care of it all! He keeps whispering to me, "Ive got it". My hope is that all my friends and family feel the peace that comes with the Lord's love and grace! Merry Christmas!























1 comments:

Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

He's just the cutest thing ever! I want to take him home with me next time I take his pictures.

Sorry I missed you guys on Monday!