Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Fun!

Here in the Kline household we have been enjoying our summer! We go on frequent bike rides, wagon rides to the park, trips to the yogart stand, and enjoy playing in our own backyard. A week ago I was looking for something fun to do (aka: trying to keep Garrett busy!) so I took Garrett to the Fishers splash park. He had a blast! Water shooting all directions and falling down in buckets, whats not to love! Also two sorority sisters of mine brought their kids over for playtime. Tara, Ashley and I enjoyed a light lunch outside while the kiddos played. Or I should say two of them played, the other four layed low! Three more weeks til school starts! Better get in some more fun, any ideas?










2 comments:

The Sabelhaus Boys said...

We had a great time..sorry we were running late. We could do it again next Monday as long as Sara hasn't had her baby. Let me know!

Ashley said...

Thanks for having my whole crew over...we had a blast! Let's do it again soon...I'm up for it next Monday:-D