Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter update!

Sorry it has been a week before getting up Easter photos but "the blogger" has been ill. I started getting sick the Friday before Easter and I was really bad by Saturday and had high fevers, chills, and severe body aches that lasted until Wednesday. I have been in bed for 5 days now and I am tired of it, yuck! Therefore as you probably guessed I was in bed for all of Easter weekend. Brandon and Garrett had a good time. Brandon brought Garrett home on Thursday to spend time with Grandma Kline. They had a great time and Garrett was nice and spoiled! I joined the crew on Friday but was not much fun. The weekend was spent mainly visiting with friends and family. Brandon got in some tee time with Noah and Lance so that was fun. Brandon and Garrett went to chruch with Lance and Keri on Easter Sunday. My mom hosted lunch for everyone in Lance's family, ours and Grnadma Kline on Sunday. It was full of good food, sweets and an Easter egg hunt. I drug myself off the couch for that, I couldnt miss my baby's first egg hunt! Garrett really was not that interested in the egg hunt and hates trying to walk on the uneven ground! He loved looking in his Easter basket and the plastic eggs though! Here are some pictures of the big day!







1 comments:

Laura and Jeremy said...

So sorry you were so sick! The kids look super cute! Addie got that same duck puppet from Jeremy's dad. Looking forward to your visit. Get well soon!