Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Those baby blues!

Well as promised I wanted to share with you Garrett's first year pcitures and his 1st birthday memories! Garrett went to see Dr Kristen yeserday for his 12 month visit and he is 22 lbs 10 oz and 28.5 inches. In other words he is stocky monkey! Garrett had another big milestone this weekend. He had his first overnight at his great aunt Rebecca's while Brandon and I went to Erin Hillebrand's wedding, he did great! We are excited for Easter weekend and while post those festivties next week! Happy Easter to all!


He hated this hat. I am shocked Amanada got one with it on!


He loves Brinkley's bed.





Garrett showing us how old he is "1"!


Look at those baby blues!


I love my wagon!


End of pcitures so now I can get dirty!


My sister's fabulous four dressed in Easter best!


Happy Birthday to Garrett!







2 comments:

Sheri said...

great photos! Since he is big enough...when are you turning his seat around? That was huge with all 3 of mine - they could actually see what was going on and they loved it.

Bryan and Ashley said...

These turned out SO great!! I'd expect noneless from Amanda...and of course it helps she has such a cute little guy to work with. I can't believe G-man is 1 now!! Can't wait for the triplets to meet him...soon:-D