Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rain, rain go away!

The Kline family is doing well. Daddy is counting down T-minus 4 weeks until schools out, unless the swine flu hits our county then they have to close school. Since I have already had the "swine flu" and he and Garret didn’t get it, I told him not to worry. Oh, yeah, so I think I had the swine flu. I was deathly ill for 6 days around Easter and I had every symptom and I caught from none other than a fellow PA that had just returned from, you guessed it, Mexico. Not to make light of a pandemic but just a coinsidence. I don’t know. Last weekend we spent everyday outside and we created a monster. Monday morning Garrett was banging on the porch door at 6:45 am crying to be outside. Then the rain hit and so did the 12 month molars, so that was a fun week! Well looks like we are getting some relief today from the four consecutive days of rain. Today we ran a few errands and went up to the Hamilton Town Center (that is our outdoor mall). We were shocked by the sun shine! We enclosed a few pictures of Garrett playing on their playground. We bought Garrett a pair of Croc-type shoes for our upcoming trip to Michigan and seeing that he will not walk in anything but Robees we surprised to see he liked them. We made it home in time to watch his first Kentucky Derby. He really cheered for the horses which was cute! Love when the under-dog wins! Then we had our first family movie night. I borrowed Wall-E from a gal at work. We sat down with blankies, ice cream and milk. Garrett went in and out of watching but I was surprised that he actually watched about 30 minutes before retiring to bed. We head home for Mother's Day and the twins' 9 birthday next weekend!


Garrett has been doing his part to help save on utilities in this economy. Baths without water!

Handsome boy eating his snack on the porch with daddy!

This toy is a hit! Leap Frog Barnyard Animal game for the fridge!

Love my car!

Grandma Kline got me this wheelbarrow...time to put him to work pull'n weeds!

Play'n at the Town Center!


Mommy and buddy watching Wall-E!

0 comments: